Tuesday, March 15, 2016

5 Diy Edible Harry Potter Potions

Here I will show you how to make Amortentia (love potion), Skele-gro (bone growing potion), Pepper-up potion (energy thing) , Wartcap Powder ( wart remover), and Felix Feicis (courage grower). Ever wanted to have an excuse to eat in your room? Or scare younger siblings into thinking you have magical powers;-)


First grab a bunch of old useless cool bottles w/ lids and wash them.



Next get the labels here.
But put them on after you have made the potions:-)



1.
Amortentia Potion
Needed:
Cool Aid or other juice powder(pink)
Sugar
Water
Candy Hearts
Small Bowl
Small Spoon
Small Bottle to put potion in


I would just make the recipe from the cool aid packet and pour into bottle. If candy hearts fit I would suggest it. Make sure The bottle it clear so you can see the pink.




2.
Skelo-Grow
I tried to make this one a little more like the title, so I just got liquid cough medicine and poured it in a bottle.




3.Pepper-up potion
You can use an energy drink for this one. I just used Monte (a South American energy drink)




4.
Wartcap Powder
I just found a candy powder on amazon
click here.
You could also use powdered sugar , if you like that sort of thing.






5.
Here u can just make it up lemonade, Any juice or water

4 comments:

  1. i had loads of mini bottles so i did this really fun thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to MAKE something not BUY something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU I was so bored until I found this lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg thank you for all of this fun stuff

    ReplyDelete